Below is a step-by-step guide for you on how to opt-in to receive texts:
1. Log-In to your PSPA account here.
2. Once you are logged in to your account, you will be prompted to sign your online waiver. Please click "Accept" after reading through the terms and conditions. *If you do not see this screen, you have already accepted the online waiver and should see your personal welcome menu.
3. Once you have accepted the online waiver, you will see on your personal welcome menu, a tab that says "My Account". Under "My Account" select "Edit Account Contact Info".
4. After clicking "Edit Account Contact Info", you will see your contact information. Please make sure that all of your contact information is correct.
5. You will see three phone number fields with options to select titles such as "Mom Cell" or "Home Phone". *In order to start receiving texts from PSPA you must enter in the phone number that you wish to receive texts from. Please enter that number in the first phone number field.
6. After you have entered in all of your phone numbers, you will see the following sentence at the bottom of the contact information section "To opt in to receive text messages, please text "vr" to 1-267-405-5551 from the phone where you want to receive text messages. You can opt-out of texts at any time by texting "STOP" to 1-267-405-5551 from the phone where you no longer want to receive text messages.". ***Not all families will have the same code. Make sure to text your specific code to 1-267-405-5551. Make sure you are texting from the phone you wish to receive text messages on AND make sure it is the same phone number you entered in the first phone number field (from step 5)*.
7. After texting your specific code, to 1-267-405-5551 you now have been opted-in to receive text messages from PSPA. You will not be given a confirmation text reply. You can see if you’re opted in on the same “My Contact Info” page at the bottom where the text instructions are.
If you have any questions, concerns, or trouble with opting-in, please let send us an email or a phone call!