Introducing the ONLY Bucks County
Broadway Stars Dance Academy
Ballerina Dance Academy
Dance Lessons for Children
The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts the official Broadway Stars Dance Academy & Creative Ballet!
A quality dance education in a caring and fun environment.
Based on the fundamentals of true Classical Ballet and Broadway Musical Theater, our children classes incorporate the fun of Broadway and Disney Style Princess/Prince characters.
For all children wanting to be on Broadway, learning Ballet, Jazz & Musical Theater & Tap.
Each month your child will learn new dance skills in both Ballet and Musical theater and steps based on each style! Call for more information at 215-598-8513
Your child’s first dance lessons is an exciting day. It’s one that you and she will always remember.
In Broadway Babies/Stars and PSPASTUDIOS Princess Ballerina Dance Academy classes, we love meeting our new dancers and inviting our new boys and girls that inspire to be dancers into our PSPA Broadway & Ballet Dance Studio family!
We do understand that the first class for some children, letting go of mommy or daddy’s hand can be a difficult time as your little one stepping into our studio.
Here are some tips to help make your Ballerina and Broadway Stars first dance lesson or tap and acro lesson a great success:
1. Talk about your child everyday about dance classes and about their first lesson that is coming up in advance – Two weeks in advance, everyday - start talking to your child about dance lessons ,show videos of dancers online and in books, youtube and talk about how much fun they are going to have in their first dance lesson at the dance studio. Tell them how excited their teachers and other dancing students will be to welcome them into the dance studio and remind them how proud you are of them for trying something exciting fun and new.
2. Come to visit our beautiful dance studios as many times two weeks in advance and the week of their first dance class – We love to meet our new dancers in advance. Dropping by the studio to take a look around and meet our staff, this will help them to be more comfortable and relax your nerves and theirs.
3. Dress your child for success – Come prepared for your child’s first dance lesson. Call our PSPA studios at 215-598-8513 to get all of the details.
4. Let your child know that you will be right in the lobby watching them during the lesson on our TV screens in the Lobby, and you will be right there to give them a big hug when they’re done.
Call the studio today so we can help you make your first dance lessons and visit a success!
Dance Classes will boost your Childs Confidence:
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit" -
“Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like an accomplishment in taking Dance Lessons”
Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered — just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” -
It’s never too early to build your child’s self-confidence. Self-confidence is a skill that will last a lifetime and an important foundation to happiness and success.
PSPA STUDIOS Ballerina Dance Academy and our Broadway Stars / Broadway Babies Jazz dance classes have been voted the best in the New Hope, Yardley, Doylestown, Richboro, Holland, and Newtown area! PSPASTUDIOS has also been voted Best in Bucks County! You will love watching the children’s self-confidence blossom.
Over the course of a few months, we see our children transform into self-assured, positive, confident, beautiful children with the confidence of building their dreams to last a lifetime. We at PSPASTUDIOS promote a positive, loving, supportive environment so that your child can learn and master skills, which create positive experiences and memories.
Here are some other tips of how you can boost your preschooler’s dance confidence at home:
- Focus on your child’s strengths and remind them daily how much you love seeing them singing and dancing around the house and how special they are to you.
- Spend some time each day of uninterrupted one-on-one time with your child. By turning off your phone, putting down your work, and focusing solely on your child for a period of time every day and ask them to show you a few steps they have learned and have your child dance for you! This will remind them that you are so proud of how great they are at dancing!
Ballet and creative movement classes will promote creative learning and lay the foundation for correct and age appropriate dance technique.
Promote confidence, creativity and physical health; appreciation of the arts; learning correct behavior and teamwork in a group setting; and a love for learning through singing, acting, reading, dancing, music, and imaginative play.
All Classes Pink leotard, pink tutu/ballet skirt pink convertible tights (has a hole in the bottom so you can roll them up), pink ballet slippers for ballet. Hair is to be neatly pulled back off the face (ballet bun, hair pulled back in a clip, headbands, clips, etc.)!
Ballet: White t-shirt and black sweatpants or shorts. White socks or black ballet shoes or dance barefoot.
The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts is now an official Broadway Stars and Broadway Ballerina Dance Academy!
Broadway stars/babies and Tap: ( Right after Ballet - no time to change if taking ballet )
Black or Pink leotard, pink convertible tights, optional skirt or shorts, Ballet Slippers, for Broadway dance. Nude Tap shoes with VELCRO. Boys: solid color t-shirt and black sweatpants or shorts. Black or Nude tap shoes - must be velcro. Click Here for class info and for Tap Shoes and More Dress Codes:
Hip Hop: T-shirt and shorts/leggings. Clean WHITE BOTTOM Sneakers. A small backpack is sufficient for use as a dance bag.